2013 PR 69 DCAM Canadian High Relief First Strike 25th Anniversary
The 25th anniversary of the Silver Maple Leaf inspired a proof with the satisfying thickness of a Piedfort coin. Weighty and substantial, it is a suitable tribute to the world’s most popular 1 oz silver coin. The high relief design, smaller diameter and unusual thickness feel weighty, substantial and reference the exceptional quality the Royal Canadian Mint is known for.
Artist Jean-Louis Sirois achieves his exquisite design by pushing the limits of texture using several maple leaves and making each one unique. The artist’s initials appear within the design as well as an inscription celebrating the 25 years of the production of the respected Silver Maple Leaf coins.
The mintage was limited to 10000. This coin appeals especially to collectors who appreciate a masterful incarnation of classic craftsmanship.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver
- Mintage of only 10,000 high relief coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features an original and highly creative take on the perennial Canadian maple leaf design present on all Silver Maple Leaf bullion coins.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
- All coins are PCGS certified in pristine PR69 Condition
- All coins have the First Strike 25th Anniversary label